Eerens+Gadiot are developers with a keen eye for design and detail.
With a background in visual and media arts we bridge the gap between creativity and technology. We love to build high-end websites and interactive experiences.
We’d like to be part of your project from an early stage and provide our expertise to aid you making key decisions and get the best possible result. We work closely with a team of passionate people from a variety of creative disciplines, such as animation, graphic-, interaction- and product design.
Check out some of the projects we’ve worked on:
- Love Radio Rwanda; a trans-media documentary about post-war Rwanda
- Bytopia; an online magazine for critical thinking about urban planning
- Kummer&Herrman; great showcase of a pretty damn good design agency
- W&K Amsterdam
- The Sochi Project
- Theatres of Democracy
- Studio Eastwood
- ABC of Cinema
- As We May Think
- ASN Krant voor Morgen; a crowd-sourced online newspaper
- Huys NYC
- Scheltens & Abbenes
- Arts Collaboratory
- Label / Breed
- Looiersgracht 60
- Anne Dokter's photography portfolio
- A video wall application for Deloitte @ The Edge
- The new website for De Nederlandse School
- Website for jewelry designer Charlotte Chesnais
- De Asielzoekmachine, an interactive web documentary
- Love Radio, the trans-media documentary we worked on last year has won the Zilveren Camera award and is a nominee at the SXSW interactive innovation awards.
We’re currently working on:
- The new website for The Collective Shift